from my Delicious.com account:
1. 11 ways to fight well, from 1 Corinthians 13 benreed.net marriage, 1 Corinthians
Every couple fights. It’s a reality of living in a fallen world. But not every couple fights well.
2. Warning: Don’t Let This Person Join Your Church! pastors.com
“Because of this person, needs are going unmet in our community today. He will also keep other people in church from serving God, using their spiritual gifts, from worshiping through giving, and growing in their walk with Christ.”
3. The 5 Characteristics of Weak Leaders michaelhyatt.com leadership, weakleaders
- Flaw #1: Weak leaders hesitate to take definitive action.
- Flaw #2: Weak leaders complain about a lack of resources.
- Flaw #3: Weak leaders refuse to take responsibility.
- Flaw #4: Weak leaders abuse the privileges of leadership.
- Flaw #5: Weak leaders engage in acts of insubordination.
4. Three Kinds of People in the World Givers, matchers, and takers. Which are you? toddrhoades.com giving
5. Stop Having an Affair with Your Smartphone! (Or iPad!) timemanagementninja.com TimeManagement
5 Signs You May Be Having a an Affair With Your Smartphone:
- Taking Your Phone/iPad to Bed – When you get into bed, does your smartphone join you? Is it the last “person” that you talk to before going to bed?
- Checking Email Before Bed – Do you check email or Facebook before going to bed? And then again in the morning before getting up?
- Ignoring Your Family or Spouse – Does your family have to constantly compete for attention with your devices? Do they have to “snap you back to reality” when you are in another world with your phone?
- Answering Your Phone When You Are With Others – Do you answer your phone no matter where you are or what you are doing? (Hint: If you are answering your phone in the bathroom, you have lost control…)
- Letting Your Phone Interrupt Your Life – Do you prioritize phone beeps, dings, and chimes above people who you are meeting with in person?