From my delicious.com account:
1. Epic Quotes on Discipleship & Influence from Prof Howard Hendricks (1924-2013) willmancini.com quotes, howardhendricks, discipleship
- You can impress from a distance, but you can only impact up close.
- You teach what you know, but you reproduce what you are.
- Dusty Bibles lead to dirty lives.
2. Don’t Waste Your Wedding – Great Ideas for making your wedding distinctly Christian. catherinestrodeparks.com weddingplanning
3. 7 Common Energy and Time Wasters for Leaders ronedmondson.com TimeManagement, Leadership
4. The Fine Art of Delegation [Podcast] michaelhyatt.com delegation, Leadership
- Imperative #1: Admit that working non-stop is unsustainable.
- Imperative #2: Understand your unique calling
- Imperative #3: Select qualified leaders to assist you
- Imperative #4: Give these leaders responsibility and authority
- Imperative #5: Only do those things which others cannot do.
5. The Latest Pornography Statistics – Covenant Eyes Annual Report for 2013. covenanteyes.com Porn
6. Why Nice People Kill Churches paulalexanderblog.com Leadership, staff
“when being nice begins to trump being honest because you don’t want to experience the discomfort of a difficult conversation, that’s not nice…that’s selfish.”
7. Startling Facts: An Up Close Look at Church Attendance in America churchleaders.com churchgrowth, churchdecline
- Less than 20% of Americans regularly attend church.
- American church attendance is steadily declining.
- Mid-sized churches are shrinking; only the smallest and largest are growing.
- The increase in churches thr0ugh planting and multiplication is only 1/4 what’s needed to keep up with population growth.