Links I Liked and Learned from this Week
- Don’t be a bachelor: Why married men work harder, smarter and make more money – Washington Post. Great article on the benefits of marriage for men.
- 10 Simple Changes You Can Make to Help Boost Weekend Worship Attendance – Carey Neiwhof. Practical steps you can began applying immediately.
- Making Mother’s Day More Meaningful – Outreach.com. Great “ideas for showing the love of Jesus to moms and other women in your community.”
- Photo: Bobcat Catches Shark in the Surf – Field and Stream. Yay for Bobcats! (Pic below)
- 7 Things You May Not Know, but Need to Know About Your Wife – Ron Edmondson
- How to Feed a Crowd and Not Go Broke – Mary Hunt
- How to Get the Most Out of Family Dinners – ArtofManliness.com – “All great change in American begins at the Dinner Table” ~ Ronald Reagan
- Updated my Reading List!
Posted on April 10, 2015, in Helpful Links and tagged Helpful Links. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Too late probably but here’s 2 more under churches (SBC) areas: 1. NW Covington African American and 2. Hammond African American and maybe 3. Lacombe/Slidell African American.
Sent from my iPhone