Getting Started with the Bible Memory App
One of the best tools I’ve discovered for scripture memory since the Topical Memory System has been the Bible Memory App. I have loved this App. It has helped me memorize over 1,000 verses in the last year and a half. It also has helped me diminish the amount of time spent on Social Media, giving me something with eternal impact to do in spare moments, besides scrolling news feeds. I’ve written about it HERE and HERE.
How to get started with the Bible Memory App:
- Download the App, open an account, find the Verse Library and start with the Group of Verses called “Verses for Children.” About 20 verses that are short, familiar, and foundational.
- After that, move to the Group “Top 100 Verses.” Another great group of verses that are short, familiar, and foundational.
- Along the way, you’ll want to move to the PRO version. it’s only $9.99. Get 20% or a couple bucks off with this link – PRO.
- After that, pick another verse library category that speaks to where you are in life. Or, you can search for a group that you would like to connect with. I started with the Topical Memory System Group because those verses were familiar to me.
- Put together a group with your Small Group, family, accountability partner, or your church.
I have loved this app. It has worked well for me. Check it out. Every moment spent memorizing scripture makes an eternal impact – “the word of the Lord endures forever” 1 Peter 1:25.
Get a couple of dollars off the PRO version of the app HERE.