Eligibility is a term we here in sports a lot. We want our teams to be Bowl eligible, playoff eligible. We get excited when the college star become draft eligible. Runners work to be eligible for the Boston Marathon, or other races. I’m encouraging my kids to get college eligible by working hard on their grades and ACT score.
Eligibility = readiness. It demonstrates that you are ready for the next step in maturity and growth or the next challenge. For churches, a great challenge is to get Multiplication Eligible. To be healthy enough for the challenges of multiplying new groups, new ministries, new locations, new churches. What does that look like?
- A Passion for God and the Lost.
- Healthy systems (evangelism, groups, gatherings, assimilation, mobilization, stewardship) that are producing new and growing disciples.
- Unity of purpose and mission.
- Eyes open to the needs of the world.
- Leader(s) that can be sent to lead the mission at the new location.
What do you need to work on in order to be Multiplication Eligible?
Posted on July 8, 2019, in Discipleship, multiplication. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment