May Wrap Up
Top Post and Favs for May ’12:
- Sweet Baby Kate – Welcoming a new baby girl to our family was the tops & fav for our family of course. Here’s an announcement Vid.
- “Isn’t that in a bad part of town?” – Why the phrase “the bad part of town” needs to be removed from our vocab.
- Current Church Planting Bibliography – Updated my tops list in Church planting Lit.
- This Momentary Marriage – Moving video by Desiring God about commitment in marriage
- How to Plant a Church Without Losing Your Marriage – Great list from Brian Bloye’s book It’s Personal.
From my Twitter Favs:
- Dave Ramsey @DaveRamsey If you will live like no one else…Later you can live like no one else. Definition of maturity: ability to delay pleasure
- Rick Howerton @rickhowerton There’s no such thing as a lazy leader. #oxyMORON
- Rick Warren @RickWarren The fewer things we want, the wealthier we are.
- CMAResources.org @CMAResources Don’t defend the way you do church with scripture. Define the way you do church with scripture. — @brandonhatmaker
- Ed Stetzer @edstetzer The community surrounding a church should benefit from the its presence. — http://bit.ly/KagY9i
- Floyd McClung @FloydMcClung To activate faith of potential disciples Jesus always asked a step of faith from them. Little obediences sow DNA for big obediences.
- Bryan Loritts @bcloritts Cohabitation (shackin up) is on the rise largely b/c our boys aren’t becoming men. Boys play house, men make homes.
Articles I Tagged: