A few Church Planting dates for the Fall
- 8.24 – Partners in Church Planting Luncheon, 10:30am-1pm @ FBC Mandeville. For pastors and churches interested in getting involved with Church Multiplication. Ask questions, hear about opportunities and needs, plan and strategize with other multiplication minded leaders on the Northshore.
- 8.29 – Monthly Church Multiplication Network Meeting, 11:30am @ Cafe Nola in Ponchatoula. Network meetings are for planters, planting teams, future planters, planting enthusiasts, multiplication minded church leaders. Great time to fellowship, collaborate, encourage one another. And this fall we’ll add an optional Afternoon coffee training module/learning cluster after lunch. CP Networks are vital.
- 9.8-10 – Basic Training for Church Planters, 8:30am-4:30pm each day, @ Woodland Park Baptist Church in Hammond. For anyone planting or prepping to plant a church. Also, would be good for revitalization of a church. Pre-register here.
- 9.26 – Monthly Church Multiplication Network Meeting, 11:30am @ Northshore Church in Slidell.
- 10.21-22 – Greenhouse: Organic Church Planting w/Neil Cole @ New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. http://www.nobts.edu for more info. I read everything Neil Cole writes. Looking forward to learning from him at NOBTS this fall.
- 10.24 – Monthly Church Multiplication Network Meeting, 11:30am, @ TBA
- 11.28 – Monthly Church Multiplication Network Meeting, 11:30am, @ TBA
Posted on August 9, 2011, in Church Planting, Northshore Baptist Associations. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment