Links I liked and learned from lately
- 12 Signs the Church has lost sight of the story of God – #2: “The church will measure success primarily by how many people attend services and programs, and fail to measure what difference the gospel is making in their neighborhoods.”
- 25 Ways to Engage Your Neighbors – “practical ideas to start engaging the people around me”
- Books that Equip Disciplemakers by Jason Dukes
- Are you a leader who is all in? 10 Characteristics of “all-in” leaders by Brad Lomenick
- The Missional Youth Group – “Youth pastors need to lead the youth to look past their own personal needs and attention to the needy in the community and church.”
- Helping My Boys Become Christian Men –
- Homeworks articles – Times-Picayune and Karen Baker’s op ed in the local picayune.
Posted on July 24, 2011, in Helpful Links, Ministry. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment