If you’re looking for simplicity in communication of your vision or pithy things to add to the twitter-verse, it doesn’t get any simpler or pithier than David DeVries Six Word Lessons to Discover Missional Living. 100 short statements about what missional living looks like. Each statement includes a one page explanation. Some of these make you think, start conversations, and keep you coming back to them. Here’s a few of my favorites:
- Love others like Jesus loves you.
- The outcome of disciple making is disciple makers.
- Don’t start services, start making disciples.
- Mission starts in my zip code.
- Every believer is sent on mission.
- Loving your neighbor requires knowing them.
- Gospel living is show and tell.
- Church isn’t a destination, it’s a people.
- Your character development precedes ministry accomplishment.
- God’s “well done” is worth it.