Am I A Spiritual Person?
Our Director of Mission and Ministries on the North Shore of Lake Ponchartrain, Lonnie Wascom enjoys scoffing at social networking sites and those of us who enjoy them (probably because of his lack of time and inability to get high speed internet at his current location), but he dishes out some great info via an old school weekly email. Here is a thought provoking list he generated recently that grabbed my heart.
Characteristics of Spiritual Christians:
- They do not care who gets the credit as long as God gets the glory
- They do not have chips on their shoulders, but they do take up their crosses daily and follow Jesus.
- They ignore mole hills and by faith move mountains.
- They are not afraid to assume spiritual responsibility.
- The have the ability to adjust without compromising principles.
- They can adapt to a changing world without the world changing them.