Primal Faith Practices Believing Prayer
“Every great movement of God can be traced to a kneeling figure” – D.L. Moody.
You don’t have to be a pastor or seminary grad or super Christian to start a movement. You just have to simply be willing to obey Jesus and pray.
Some resources for kick starting or rebooting your prayer life:
- Establish a place of private prayer – Matthew 6:6, Mark 1:35
- Establish rhythms and habits of prayer – Daniel 6:10 – LINK – LINK
- Organizing Prayer and Intercession with a Prayer Calendar – Ephesians 6:18 – LINK
- Mobilize Prayer Partners to pray with you and for you – Daniel 2:17-18 – LINK
- How to Pray about the Coronavirus Epidemic – VIDEO
Primal Faith is a summer focus at Bridge Church. Connect with us on Facebook. Bridge practices a primal faith that includes Believing Prayer, Gospel Conversations, Multiplying Groups, and Simple Gatherings.
Dear Lane: “You don’t have to be a pastor or seminary grad or super Christian to start a movement. You just have to simply be willing to obey Jesus and pray.” This really spoke to me today. I’ve been pondering how to share more of what the Lord has been placing on my heart for a while now. The willingness is there but there are so many other things that seem to make it difficult. I have this big picture in my mind of what I would do with a little support and it’s only growing bigger. Thanks for your post that got me reliving all the thoughts again. Look forward to as much advise as you can share, whenever you can.