Primal Faith Practices Believing Prayer
“Every great movement of God can be traced to a kneeling figure” – D.L. Moody.
You don’t have to be a pastor or seminary grad or super Christian to start a movement. You just have to simply be willing to obey Jesus and pray.
Some resources for kick starting or rebooting your prayer life:
- Establish a place of private prayer – Matthew 6:6, Mark 1:35
- Establish rhythms and habits of prayer – Daniel 6:10 – LINK – LINK
- Organizing Prayer and Intercession with a Prayer Calendar – Ephesians 6:18 – LINK
- Mobilize Prayer Partners to pray with you and for you – Daniel 2:17-18 – LINK
- How to Pray about the Coronavirus Epidemic – VIDEO
Primal Faith is a summer focus at Bridge Church. Connect with us on Facebook. Bridge practices a primal faith that includes Believing Prayer, Gospel Conversations, Multiplying Groups, and Simple Gatherings.