“A faithful person will have many blessings” Proverbs 28:20
To maximize impact, spiritual growth, and lasting value; find the a right habit, relationship, discipline and do it FAITHFULLY over time. Adding a dose of faithfulness over time is what makes the difference and brings true, lasting change. No more, I tried that once or for a little while. You’re more likely to find the change you’re looking for in small, simple habits done consistently and FAITHFULLY, than in trying new plans and new ideas and new places every few months. So…
- Read the Bible FAITHFULLY.
- Share the Gospel FAITHFULLY.
- Give to your church and to mission causes FAITHFULLY.
- Love you spouse FAITHFULLY.
- Serve your neighbors FAITHFULLY.
- Teach your kids FAITHFULLY.
- Build relationships FAITHFULLY.
- Serve your church FAITHFULLY.
- Encourage others FAITHFULLY.
- Pray for others FAITHFULLY.
- Serve the poor FAITHFULLY.
Observation: Those that do it (whatever it is) FAITHFULLY, in spite of occasional bumps in the road, have deeper roots and greater impact over time. Whatever good you’re doing right now, add FAITHFULLY to the end and stay there awhile for maximum impact.
Posted on June 7, 2018, in Devotional. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment