The Journey to Change
Posted by Lane Corley
Christianity has never had a more dangerous enemy than Saul of Tarsus, or a more dedicated friend that Paul the Apostle; both are the same man.”
~ Johnny Hunt
Yesterday, Bridge Church began a series called Changed. We’ll follow the life of the Apostle Paul from Acts 9 through Acts 28. Paul not only gave us 12 books of the Bible, but his life shows us the power of the Gospel and Jesus’ life within to bring change and transformation to the life of a person, no matter their hostility or sinfulness.
Follow this series by subscribing to our Podcast. Download some notes and discussion questions from the Intro to the series called The Journey to Change HERE.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
About Lane CorleyI am - Follower of Jesus Christ - Husband to the beautiful and patient Heather Corley - Father of three. - Church Planter / Church Planting Strategist with the Louisiana Baptist Convention. - When I can, I’m reading, raised bed gardening, deer hunting, and on mission with my church. - Hoping to be helpful.
Posted on February 20, 2017, in Bridge Church, Message Notes. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a Reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Leave a comment