What if you just WENT FOR IT?
- What if you didn’t hesitate?
- What if you lived with no regrets?
- What if you quit putting it off?
- What if you quit goofing off?
- What if you just WENT FOR IT?
- What if you forgot the odds and the limits and all the reason why you can’t?
- What’s the biggest obstacle between you and IT, i.e. what you know you should be doing?
- What’s keeping you from putting everything into life?
- What would IT be?
- What if you quit worrying about what might happen?
- What if you quit worrying about what others might think?
- What if you believed IT was possible?
- Make that call.
- Fill out that application.
- Set that appointment.
- Join that group.
- Download that plan.
- Quit that addiction.
- Change the attitude.
- Turn off that TV.
- Write that email.
JUST GO FOR IT!
“Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically, as something done for the Lord and not for men” Colossians 3:23.
Posted on October 7, 2016, in Devotional. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Pingback: October Blog Recap: MICROpolitan Church Planting, Church Planting and Pastor Appreciation Month, etc. | Lane Corley