“It’s not what you do today, but what you do everyday that makes a difference” #newyears
Heard this a few years ago & it stuck with me. We are shaped & changed by those things we do over & over again. Thinking today about what I want to do everyday in 2015.
- Kiss my wife.
- Make my kids laugh.
- Read the Bible. (Read along with me here).
- Read. (One chapter per day as a goal. Should read 20 books per year).
- Exercise. (long shot)
- What if I shared the Gospel everyday?
- What if I encouraged someone, everyday?
- What if I gave of myself generously, everyday?
What are those things worth doing everyday? Today’s a great day to get started.