What I’m Reading
Updating my list of Books Recently Read, Currently Reading, or Will Soon Read
- A Dude’s Guide to Manhood: Finding True Manliness in a World of Counterfeits by Darrin Patrick.
- The Measure of Our Success by Shawn Lovejoy. Very helpful book for those in full time ministry.
- Multiplying Missional Leaders: From half-hearted volunteers to a mobilized Kingdom Force by Mike Breen
- Sentness: 6 Postures of a Missional Christian by Kim Hammond
- Twice a Slave by Sammy Tippit – story of Joseph Willis, one of the first church planters in Louisiana, way back in the early 1800′s.
- Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hildebrand – Listening back through this incredible story in anticipation of the movie coming out later this year! See the Trailer.
- Follow Me: A Call to Live, A Call to Die by David Platt – Bridge Church Spring Bible Study.
- Gospel Coach: Shepherding Leaders to Glorify God by Scott Thomas. Got to attend the seminar last month. This book will stay close to my desk for the foreseeable future.
- The Sending Church: The Church Must Leave the Building by Pat Hood
- Bold as Love: What Can Happen When We See People the Way God Does by Bob Roberts
- Jesus Hates Religion: Finding Grace in A Works Driven Culture by Alex Himaya
- How to Read the Bible Book by Book by Gordon Fee – going back through the prophets right now. Always have this at my side when I do.