How to Overcome People Pleasing, Is Big a Biblical Value? and a few other links I like and learned from this week
- How to Overcome People Pleasing – “Wanting another’s approval is healthy. Needing it is sick.”
- How to Fail as a Worship Leader: 10 Easy Steps
- Small is the Kingdom Big – “If something is big, it must be better. It has strength. It has legitimacy. Yet, that’s an American value, not a biblical one.”
- The Science of Social Timing – When’s the best time to Tweet & Post on Facebook in Part 1 and When’s the best time to do Email Marketing in Part 2.
- Church Planting Blogs Worth Following – from Austin Area Church Planting Network
- Exponential Conference podcast – this conference does a tremendous job getting all the breakout sessions recorded. 100’s of hours of workshop training in Church Planting, etc.
Posted on July 1, 2011, in News & Info. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment