Father’s Day Gifts
Thinking about getting Dad a book for Father’s Day? Here’s a few suggestions:
- Raising a Modern Day Knight by Robert Lewis is still one of the best books about raising boys. Easy to read and lots in there to excite the heart of a man.
- Anything by Steve Farrar. My favorites are King Me, mainly for Fathering Boys, and Anchor Man.
- Don’t forget that men love war, hero stories, and history so my recent favorite is Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell – a true Navy Seal story from the war in Afghanistan. Also, Band of Brothers and The Pacific books or mini-series would be a great gift.
- For fun I love the Worst Case Scenario book series and I’ve got a few materials list from the book Handy Dad for projects to do with my boys.
- For the Church Leader Dad, see this list.
- For the non-reader think gift card to Academy, Bass Pro, or Outback.