A Few Links I Liked and Learned from Lately
- “Is your church more interested in quality programs or quality people?” Excerpt from On the Verge by Dave Ferguson & Alan Hirsch. Reading this book right now. Incredible. “The promise that church programming alone will make your life better has been exposed. It doesn’t work. Everyday living is where spiritual development is worked out.”
- Learning from the Bible’s Unsung Heroes.
- Church Growth vs. Church Seasons. “Healthy churches go through life cycles of growth, pruning, decline, and blessing.” “You take care of the depth of your ministry; let God take care of the breadth.”
- 22 Ways to Overcome Discouragement.
- Are events killing the church? “If you keep people busy at your events, you may be preventing them from investing in their marriage, their children and their relationships with other people including people outside the faith. They think they’re becoming more Christ-like by going to church, when you could actually be pulling them away from what God has called them to do.”
- The Ultimate Guide to Twitter.
Posted on June 3, 2011, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Hi Lane – Thanks for linking to The Ultimate Guide to Twitter Marketing post I wrote at Copyblogger. I appreciate it and am glad you’ve learned from it.