Q’s for Getting In Rhythm in 2011
Connecting to Life IN Christ, ON Mission, FOR Others is our mission statement and desired life rhythm at Bridge Church. In today’s message we talked about how to live it out. Here are a few application questions:
My life IN CHRIST, Receiving Grace- Ephesians 2:8-9
- Have I Received God’s Grace? John 1:12
- Am I Growing in Grace? 2 Peter 3:18
My life ON MISSION, Giving Grace – Ephesians 2:10
- What are the needs around me?
- What are the resources God has given me?
- What are the opportunities w/my faith family?
- Who are the people that need me?
- What doors are open to me at work, at home, with friends?
My life FOR OTHERS, Living Gracefully – Philippians 2:3-4
- How can I put others ahead of myself?
- Who around me needs the grace of my encouragement, time, money, labor, prayer, __________?
- What is keeping me from living gracefully for others? An attitude? A way of life?
In Christ, On Mission, For Others. Receiving Grace, Giving Grace, Living Gracefully.
Lord, let it be so in my life this year.
Hear the entire Sermon here. Or find us on Itunes.
Posted on January 2, 2011, in Bridge Church, Discipleship. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment