Through the Eyes of a Three Year Old
Hudson, our three year old has discovered our camera and the camera feature on my IPhone (which he can work better than I). He’s compiled quite a portfolio that’s a lot of fun to scan. These pictures have hit me pretty hard. I’m reminded that his little eyes are on me and he is learning by what he see in me everyday. Seeing myself in his pictures has given me a different perspective and has me asking some questions as a Dad:
- Does he see my eyes enough?
- Am I too often looking at the phone, computer, TV?
- What do my habits communicate to him?
- Does he see me loving his Mom enough?
- How can I shape my little man be my actions?