Top Ten Reasons Hurricane Season is Like Christmas
Some Diversionary Humor
10. Decorating the house (with plywood).
9. Dragging out boxes that haven’t been used since last season.
8. Last minute shopping in crowded stores.
7. Regular TV shows pre-empted for ‘Specials’.
6. Family coming to stay with you.
5. Family and friends from out of state calling you.
4. Buying food you don’t normally buy . . . and in large quantities.
3. Days off from work.
1. And the Number One reason Hurricane Season is like Christmas: At some point you may have a tree in your house!
“A cheerful heart is good medicine…” Proverbs 17:22