Priorities: Build Your Life Around ___ vs. Trying to Squeeze It In
Am I trying to squeeze in what I should be building my life around?
- Establishing solid devotional habits. Time with God.
- Eye to Eye, Face to Face time with my kids.
- Eye to Eye, Face to Face time with my spouse.
- Caring for those who can’t care for themselves.
- Sharing the Gospel of Christ with others.
- Mentoring & discipling others in the faith.
- Opening my home to strangers & those searching for God.
- Giving sacrificially, regularly, & cheerfully.
- Gathering with other believers for worship & encouragement.
- Using my spiritual gift to serve others.
- Serving a friend or neighbor with a need.
The statement “I never got around to it” should be left to the trivial, temporal things of this life, not those things that could make a ripple in eternity. Let’s build life around eternal things. Try to squeeze in the rest.
- Adopting & praying for unreached people groups.
- Starting & sponsoring new churches.
- Starting new groups for new people.
- Providing opportunities for leadership to new people.
- Finding & reaching out to unreached people & population segments in your community.
- Encouraging missionaries, first responders, community servants.
- Feeding, clothing, visiting ministries to the community.
Posted on April 28, 2016, in Devotional. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Pingback: Planting in Unreached Avoyelles, Realistic Church Planting Expectations, and Other Things from this Week | Lane Corley