Missional Garage Making
- Ping Pong table – $67 on Black Friday.
- Air Hockety table – $30, second hand but near perfect condition
- Dart Board – $40, including plywood and chalkboard paint to make it a scoreboard and barrier
- Arcade Hoops Game – $100
- Interaction with kids – priceless
- Neighborhood kids hanging out in our garage – priceless
- Neighborhood dads taking each other on in darts – priceless
- My 9-year old beating me in Ping-Pong after two weeks of practice – not so good
Conviction: Our home is not our refuge, Jesus is. Our home is a place of engagement and discipleship and relationship building and refuge for others looking for a light in a darkness. How are you using your space to influence others for Christ and build in intentional interaction with kids and families?
And, I’m also proud of my Bio-Sand Water filter identical to the one we install in Chiapas, Mexico with GLED and that is used by missionaries around the world where water is a problem. $150 puts one of these in a village home, providing pure life saving water for 15+ years.
Posted on January 14, 2012, in Idea Bank, Marriage & Family. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Pingback: Top Posts for Jan 2012: « Lane Corley