My Top Post of 2010
- Her Children Rise Up and Call Her Blessed – Tribute to my Grandmother who passed away this year.
- Should We Live Together? part 1 – Actually wrote this in 2007, but it continues to get traffic, I think b/c of the many people seeking for guidance on this “way that seems right to man,” but doesn’t feel right.
- Warning! Do not let this person join your church!
- 10 Reasons Small Churches tend to Stay Small – from Joe McKeever, who says, “God must love small churches, b/c He made so many of them.”
- “Too many hypocrites at the Ball Park…” – Exposing the hypocrisy of the hypocrite.
- Utilizing Social Networking in Ministry
- Best Word Combo in the English Bible
- Our 8 Year Old Takes on the Big Bang Theory – He continues to devour science and ask hard questions. Love it!
- Matthew 25, even closer to home – From Richard Stearns. Also, see my recommend for the book The Hole in Our Gospel.
- Bridge Church’s First Building